Michigander roll call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decatur, Michigan. West of Kalamazoo about 20 miles. I've been working in China last 2 years. I sure miss home... (Michigan)

Currently buying a house in Allegan. Closes on the 31st of January :clap: Time to get out of the PNW and go somewhere with seasons :laugh:

Really my girl and I are ready to buy our first house and simply can't out here near Seattle because of housing costs.
Congratulations!

Hey nova man im in Dowagiac what part of southwest mi u from?
Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo, 100 miles from HELL.
Cool! Where do you work?

That's an excellent idea! Does anybody have enough property for that? How are these things usually done?

my dad has 80 acres and needs help cutting his firewood. He had a stroke a few years back and has problems running a saw. I could get a few logs rounded up maybe 15 or so 16-30in dbh plus tops

I was born in Farmington and lived in Livonia at 5 mile and Eckles and than moved to Fowlerville for a number of years and moved to Indiana in 91 and have been here since. I still go to michigan for some events like the Tip-up-town, that never disappoints. And I'm still a big Wolverine fan but I have since converted to a MSU fan also just because I'm in Indiana, funny how that works.

Rothbury, MI. It's about 30 miles north of Muskegon along the Lake Michigan shoreline.

To everyone from Port Huron, Flint, and Kalamazoo I just want to say," The Ice Hawks suck, the Generals suck, and of course, the K-Wings suck most of all."

Just kidding! I'm really excited hockey will be starting in a little over a month and I'm just practicing my jeers.

GO BLUE!!

My wife and I go to a couple of Griffin games a year. Good hockey, its just a little expenseive between the tickets and the hour drive. We're season ticket holders for the Muskegon Fury. Cheap tickets, lots of fights, and only a half hour away from my house.

croswell grew up on a farm went to Itt tech Fort Wayne Indiana in 90-92 Moved back home, 1995 built a home 1/2 mile west of the farm, sold that in 2003 and built 1/2mile east... Had to get closer to the lake. For those that dont know where croswell is it is located between Roseburg and Applegate...

To everyone from Port Huron, Flint, and Kalamazoo I just want to say," The Ice Hawks suck, the Generals suck, and of course, the K-Wings suck most of all."

Just kidding! I'm really excited hockey will be starting in a little over a month and I'm just practicing my jeers.

GO BLUE!!

You shouldn't kidding they do suck, At least compared to the Ft. Wayne Komets!!!:clap:

Go BIG Blue!!

PS. AOD what the hell is the jimmers? Does Fowlerville still have the Bloated Goat?

Latest posts

Back