Michigander roll call

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure why i said that.

will probably never live there again.

i miss a lot of things in Michigan.Metamora was the best place to grow up i could have imagined.unfortunately everyone i grew up with is gone.

best hunting,fishing,snowmobiling ever! they just need to import some large rocks!

St. Clair, as far east in MI as you can go. Born and raised in Romeo (no, I don't know Kid Rock), family still there. Undergrad years in Albion. Vacation on Sage Lake between West Branch and Hale. Fun thread, I've been through nearly every town listed at one time or another.

Hagen 70 - Welcome to the site - how about some info. on the saws you have etc.?

Al - another midwesterner! :cheers:

Well once I figure out how to post properly I will have my saws listed under my post. Anyways I have a Husky 288xp, Husky 266xp, Stihl 026, Stihl MS170 which I put a 018 motor into since the original was seized when purchased (read EBAY) , and a Husky 268 which I just got running again. Previous owner thought he straight gassed it or something since it just quit. Picked it up cheap and tore it apart to find a broken piston ring. I just got into saws a couple years ago when a girlfriend got me a Stihl MS250. Since sold it to a friend that needed a saw. I love the Husky power anyways.

Back