middle aged/late relocation?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyischofield

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
After diddling around since '96 when I retired from my landclearing/wholetree chipping operation,I've decided to post an inquiry on AS.I'm looking to eventually relocate to N.C. or thereabouts.To say that I miss the wood business would be an understatement.I'm looking for a job/business oppurtunity to occupy my time.I'm thinking anything from log truck driver to cutting and skidding.If anyone has some thoughts/leads,please pm me as I'm bored and trying to get unbored.Class A CDL,owned/operated everything from fellerbunchers to 30"Morbark wholetree chippers.On the trucking side,owned and operated everything from self loading log trucks,lowbeds to livefloor trailersAt 57, I can still cut and skid a ----load of wood in a day.Not afraid of hardwork.Just got back from 4 days in western N.C. riding my motorcycle.What a state!Thoughts?

gary, check my post in employment contract log hauler, It's in southern WV but he needs a good man or two. good luck

Back