Midwest GTG March 12th 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be glad to help.

Couple of dates that may matter to some:

WI fishing opener - May 7
MN fishing opener - May 14
Fathers day - May 15

If the roads are open and wood is there, April 30 might work best?

GTG in IA April 30, negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

I hope you can make it Steve, at least then there might be one saw I could beat with a McCulloch...

Mark

Mark, that little 280E kinda enjoys the competition your little Macs give it. I'm working on my own little Mac now, a Power Mac 6, complete with 1/4" pitch chain.

Believe that one of the coolest parts of a GTG is your McCollection. If I make it down there I'd sure like to see the legendary Museum of Macs!

May 21st is out for me , I have to play bouncer for a local bar, Big street dance that day. Any other day will work. The 14th looks the best . I will be there if I can.

Beefie

Finally back on tonight. I had a few difficulties with my router and wi-fi. I'll try to get a handle on when the road restrictions will come off but I think Denny is right with them coming off towards the end of may. And June isn't looking good for me!

Raffle

Can't make this one. We are part of the Polk County Sportsman's Show on that weekend. We are also having the raffle drawing for the cedar strip canoe that our Lions Club is currently building on Sunday.:msp_thumbup:

Are Raffle tickets available? Where can we get some? :msp_unsure:

I have tickets at the shop. We will have the canoe on display there during our open house on the 16th.

We'll be there and want tickets. See you then. This is Barb. Denny was in bed at 6:30 last night. Going through some health issues. No big deal (I hope). Thanks for all you and the guys do.

Back