Midwest GTG March 12th 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Must have good boots. How deeps the water there? Get much snow?

You can see how much we got in this video. It was enough!
Cutting tonight.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M0l7OeIyTEE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M0l7OeIyTEE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

DennyInterfaith

DennyInterfaith

ArboristSite Lurker
Denny here. We have three semi loads on order so far with another being donated by a logger from Siren. Keith is his name and fully supports what we are doing and wanted to help too. Delivery can be expected shortly after road restrictions are lifted. I am not sure when that will be. I must say you guys have breathed new life into this project. Your friendship and support are just fantastic. You are developing quite a following up in our area. Several folks have asked when you are going to be here again so they can come and watch!! I am going to send this now and hope I did this correctly. Again, thank you all and God bless you.

wendell
Just cutting the 8 Foot log's down to 16 inch, Like we did the First time you showed up I believe, Maybe some fiskars swinging so we can make it look like we are working

I know what we were are doing to help Denny. I was wondering what we were to help you.

Just a little grammar humor there. Obviously, very little. :hmm3grin2orange:

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
I'll be glad to help.

Couple of dates that may matter to some:

WI fishing opener - May 7
MN fishing opener - May 14
Fathers day - May 15

If the roads are open and wood is there, April 30 might work best?

Latest posts