Midwest GTG March 12th 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You tell 'em, Boyd!

Off cavorting when he should be back running chainsaws and talking to Niko. I'd say he got off easy. I woulda sent him to bed with no supper.

JD's saw in a box............
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYvsq4fxzA0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EYvsq4fxzA0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Thanks Sir.....keep your eyes open for a 372 case half clutch side.

Did you leave the other ones laying around the countryside too?

Lost me on that one....still have not recovered from the lack of sleep.

Side note.......I started daydreaming about those bisquits and gravy at the main in Siren. Almost worth the trip for that!

Yes a big thanks to Baileys and to Oregon. Like it or not, I came home with a powersharp to try out.

Glad to see Denny made it on here, sent him some rep for all the stuff he does up there. So when is the next charrity cut?

Beefie

176034d1300058948-dscf3569-2-jpg

How about some names with this photo. :)

Glad to see Denny made it on here, sent him some rep for all the stuff he does up there. So when is the next charrity cut?

Beefie

Interfaith has enough $ donated for 2 loads of logs but can"t get them delivered until the weight restrictions are lifted on the roads. Denny still has many standing trees to cut and we can go to the One Shot and finish up our cleanup there too......

Interfaith has enough $ donated for 2 loads of logs but can"t get them delivered until the weight restrictions are lifted on the roads. Denny still has many standing trees to cut and we can go to the One Shot and finish up our cleanup there too......

Road restrictions usually go off some time in may. They start in a few days on the 21st.

Latest posts

Back