Midwest GTG March 12th 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As some knew, two Oregon reps flew in from Oregon to get input on the power sharp system. They had a demo and some members run the system. Maybe the jury is still out but one thing is for sure, the reps can take a lot of %$^! LOL

LOL - I once got a long message from an Oregon rep about that "thingy" - guess why! :laugh::laugh:

I wanted so much to see that piped WildThing with the 2 speed blower on it run.It sounded real good when he was making some test cuts with it.Except for april 10 weekend I am good to help Denny out any other weekend from now until them dam little bitting bugs you guys have over across the river come out.

Found out that Denny's wife set him up on AS as a member back in Jan. His user name is DennyInterfaith. Will try to get him or Barb to post so we can teach him what rep is!!!:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Boyd make it happen, get Denny on here and he will have some big time rep coming.

Beefie

Thank you all so very much for the incredible effort on 3-13. This is my first attempt at communicating with you so please have patience. Barb says I have breathed too much chain saw exhaust to be very good at this!! Thank you, my friends. I truly appreciate all your help and friendship.

Repped. :msp_biggrin:

Thank you all so very much for the incredible effort on 3-13. This is my first attempt at communicating with you so please have patience. Barb says I have breathed too much chain saw exhaust to be very good at this!! Thank you, my friends. I truly appreciate all your help and friendship.

Denny, I believe we have all inhaled far to much 2 stroke smoke LOL.

Great to see people do what you do. Honored to be a part of it, no matter how small.

Thanks

Welcome to AS...Don't worry about issues with communcation...I am sure you will fit right in....:cheers:

Wish I coulda made it Sunday. Sent some rep Denny's way. I'll promise to make more effort to get to the next one, as long as it's not Talladega weekend (4-16-17).

I hear the Grand El Supreme Commandant of FB Contractors was up there breaking in a new saw. That I'd have almost paid to see...

Back