Mighty dead around here, lets start an oil thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffffft....my favorite is used motor oil. Much easier to identify the fuel level in the tank ....and real easy on the wallet.

We gotta beat that financial crisis by all means possible..;)

Don't be silly, everyone KNOWS that used motor oil is the best bar and chain oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Everything I own gets Amsoil at 471.238898038469:1. Especially the 4-strokes.

I have been using Fuchs in my scooter (Silkolene Pro Scoot 2T), but at $19 a quart, I'm not putting it in my saws. I don't know if it is any good or not, but it is fun to say.

Fuchs.

Fuchs, Fuchs, Fuchs, Fuchs, Fuchs.

Fuchs.

Looks like one North American distributor,,,,, In Saskatchewan????

Best two stroke oil ever is a tall order.

You can buy it on Ebay, and it's well worth it IMO. But then again, lots of guys prefer the eye watering burning plastic smell of the "regular" manufacturers oils. I think it's plain stupid to run an oil that smells like a burning car battery.
The Ipone smells like strawberries. AND it's top shelf oil. Used by Blair Morgan and the Arctic Cat race team.

What does stihl ultra six pack go for in your area? Last 6 pack of 1 gallon bottle was $10. Orange bottle is $6 a 6 pack as of two weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out if stihl ultra is cheaper than klotz or something like that.

Latest posts

Back