• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mildly Ported Husqvarna 272XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's badass. Whoever buys that saw will be getting a STEAL. 272XP runners have been getting crazy money on feebay................and they don't look or run like this saw here. That saw with a 28" LW bar would be tits.

That's badass. Whoever buys that saw will be getting a STEAL. 272XP runners have been getting crazy money on feebay................and they don't look or run like this saw here. That saw with a 28" LW bar would be tits.

Hmmm, I'll be putting together a minty 272W with a lightweight bar here soon.

You know them shows are staged right? From time to time, I have to do repo work. I've dealt with some "crazies", but never had one like what they depict on those shows. What I repo is far more difficult to obtain than a car with a snatch truck.
Too bad. That show is awesome!

Hmmm, I'll be putting together a minty 272W with a lightweight bar here soon.

I've got a nice (but ugly) runner 272XP. Got a better set of cases that I need to finish cleaning all the Arkansas pine pitch off of and swap all the parts from my runner into/onto.

Been putting that off because:

A)I use that saw quite a bit, and don't wanna take it out of circulation (even though I have other running 70cc class saws), and...

B)I hate scrubbing off pine pitch....

Got a 24" bar on it now, but plan on getting a 28" LW. $140 is a lot of bread to throw on a bar. Was watching the Techlite bar you had for sale earlier, bit sold before I'd recovered from Christmas spending.......

Latest posts

Back