MillerModSaws and the PS-7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150218_170641.jpg Ok I got the exhaust gasket and flange port match. Didn't quite like how it turned out but I'm gonna give this a try.

20150218_172207.jpg And here's a pic I will prob catch crap over. I am the first to admit I have a lot to learn but here I know the air and gas mix is in a gas form not a liquid but I like to run them under the faucet to try to understand how the trans are flowing. This one in particular the exhaust side trans I may pull the the edge closet to the exhaust a little more straight out on the next build. But like I said this is more me learning how each cylinder flows. And the directions my port work is aiming. On the port you see flowing. Both sides were head towards the intake when I started and you can see how I pulled the middle of the port around just a bit towards the center of the piston.

View attachment 404808 And here's a pic I will prob catch crap over. I am the first to admit I have a lot to learn but here I know the air and gas mix is in a gas form not a liquid but I like to run them under the faucet to try to understand how the trans are flowing. This one in particular the exhaust side trans I may pull the the edge closet to the exhaust a little more straight out on the next build. But like I said this is more me learning how each cylinder flows. And the directions my port work is aiming. On the port you see flowing. Both sides were head towards the intake when I started and you can see how I pulled the middle of the port around just a bit towards the center of the piston.

That's how I do it.

Good looking build sir!

Both sides were head towards the intake when I started and you can see how I pulled the middle of the port around just a bit towards the center of the piston.

Its going to loose some of the charge out the exhaust port with the front of the A port now angled that way.

Its going to loose some of the charge out the exhaust port with the front of the A port now angled that way.
I think I described it wrong. If u look at the flow now it more like the pic you have posted. Before it was angling towards the rear when flowing I removed just a little going back into the trans with the polishing bit and it pulled the flow around. I didn't widen the ports. Hope this makes sense.

Back