mini 35 (the weez 35)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin hayes

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
ok so i was at work about three weeks ago and step around the corner of the house im working on to take a much needed weez and there it was mabe the biggest fire ant bed ive ever seen and ive seen a few so i did what any self respecting man would do with a over due pee and a huge ant bed sitting there so i gave my best psi and yellow rain attack and as the legion of ants poured out to give me the what for and as they're castle crumbles around them i seen something all to familiar the very tip of a saw tooth emerge so i stopped the yellow rain attack and started figuring if it was a saw or just and old bar they made their fortress around so i went and got my hammer hooked the claw around the tooth and pulled and i will be damned it it wasnt a mini mac 35 underneath all that dirt and ants and believe me they really made it home dirt and ant eggs poured out of everywhere even the cylinder the whole thing was alive with [emoji220] so i hosed it off and gased who was left took it home after it was gave to me the bar and chain had become one it has been sitting there for over 10 years the guy told me and after alot of love and care and a carb kit and a borrowed muffler from my mac cat she fired up still lots of compression clean cylinder and the weez saw runs great could not belive it was still in that good of shape on the inside wasnt bad on the outside either just cant count a mac out..just wanted to share that story with y'all
c4b01ab9a8a822de66eaf279e9f17f69.jpg
075ab3f6a9b3f69ec35d58670e8bb570.jpg
b5b87d1347abfd270ad598a0c5bc2595.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back