Mini Skid Steer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a chance to buy a 2008 boxer with 69 hrs on it. it looks brand new and has the rubber tracks on it. it is the 30 hp 530x and has the 30 inch auger, forks and bucket. i know the owner, he is an honest guy. he wants $10,000 for everything. no trailor. good deal? oh yeah it also has the retractable tracks that can go to 36 inches to 43 with the push of a button. let me know

Awesome deal - just bear in mind that the boxer's controls are clunky and the hydraulic motors will stall out if you try to steer and operate the loader simutaneously. That said, $10k for the package described is a really good deal IMO. If you don't buy it, pass his info on to me...

boxer

well its mine now. boxer 30 hp 530 x. pouring down rain here so i tarped it till i can get it under cover. anxious to try it

well its mine now. boxer 30 hp 530 x. pouring down rain here so i tarped it till i can get it under cover. anxious to try it

good deal! let me know what you think of those controls. take a while to get used to but you'll love the lifting capacity of that machine and it's actually a pretty comfy ride with that spring platform.

ap

Well, my 4-in-1 bucket, forks and auger are now sold. I still have the sk500 and 3 attachments left incase spring fever has anyone thinking mini skids...

Price is now $7500 for the DW sk500 w/ 38" dirt bucket, 42" tooth bucket and leveler/carry-all as well as the brand new 'forkster step-up' ride-on platform that I just added.

605-228-9350 scott

reduced

$9500 takes it all! $6500 for machine only with dirt bucketOK - 4-in-1 bucket, auger and forks still for sale too. Buyer was unable to come get them (and pay for them) so they are again available along with rest of the package which (to recap) includes:

2004 DW sk500 mini skid with new ride-on platform
38" dirt bucket
42" 4-in-1 combo bucket
42" tooth bucket
toro auger with 8" bit
pallet forks
carry-all/leveler

If you pay for my gas, I'll even help with delivery.

scott 605-228-9350

I never hear anyone talk about Ramrod machines I have a 900T that we use daily and what a nice machine , I would like to also buy the track 950 , and for 13,000 .00 new you almost can't go wrong , they come with Kohler engines and mine has more than 1200 hours on it with only minor issues so far , you can replace the engine for less than 2000.00 and be back in business ....

Back