Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stolen from Cook, MN

If you come across this pump for cheap please drop me a PM or contact St. Louis County sheriff. There's been a rash of burglaries and thefts around here lately.

image.jpg

I have a new job now so my schedule is much more open. We have been cutting locally for a few weeks but its tough terrain. 100' hill with a path only big enough for an atv. Many other trees in the way too so must be careful when felling the dead ones. In 3 days of being there we have hauled out 1-18' car trailer w/4' side of rounds 2 pickup trucks full 2 6x10 trailers with 1' sides and 1 8x12 small dump trailer full. We cut on Saturday and haul on Sundays. It takes a week to recover.

It's really been a crazy summer. I have one guy that I got a 044 for and after he ran my ported 461 and 361 he is ready to get his 10mm 044 ported. Husqy lover is a good friend on mine and we cut together a lot and he thought I was crazy with saws and AS. Now he has joined and is starting to add to his saw collection.

Firewood demand da news . . .
View attachment 375431

Philbert

My log guy showed up this past Thursday and he said his log stores are bare. This time last year he said there was a bunch. I guess people really got spooked after last year, which is understandable.

Fits in line with the article.

If I lived in MN, I'd have 20 cord squirreled away in a barn somewhere at all times...

I wish there was more......
021C6E13-F57D-4298-8C7D-234C1CDD7497_zpsgs6kdofa.jpg

Back