Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many did I get again. I'll get u some cash at the races. Will u guys need any help Saturday. I have to work till 10 but am free after that

Sarah will have to look at shirt order. I am going to drive up to fair grounds Friday evening to check out the lay of the land. I will have my old Dodge with the cants, Jon is bringing the 5th wheel to race on, I will either bring my Skidsteer or Jon will bring there's. I would also like to drive my jeep Cherokee with my atv trailer in tow for hauling saws. I don't know if everyone will be able to drive right up to where we are racing but if they can't we can haul saws on my atv trailer. I even though about throwing on the massey Ferguson to use to pull the trailer around the fair grounds. What do you all think? Race at 4 should be up there by no later than 2?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good times. Fun watching these trees fall, big cloud of snow when they hit the ground.

I figured I would repost these pics to try and cool us off today.

Had a great time at the dodgegeeks house tonight, its always entertaining. Got to finish a few saws in his air conditioned shop too! Getting real excited for saturday now. Especially if this heat and humidity get lost. Shirts look awesome as well, especially mine.:D

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

At least paper absorbs water, just kidding I would imagine its nice and warm in there. I was in a shop running a fire truck at 1700 rpm's for 5 hours straight today. Averaged about 125 degrees. Ish.:dizzy:

i here ya,was kinda that way down here too.then you throw on a set of leathers ,heavy gloves, and weld helmet,and thats what i do every day.:dizzy:

I've heard mid 70's on Saturday. You gonna bring your 441 with? You should. I don't recall running one.

I'm planning on bring the 441 and 361. Don't laugh at me though being I only own 2 saws. I'm just pretty good a keeping my CAD at bay. The 361 is stock as I still have yet to make it to drop it off at Scott's.

Back