• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mint 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
EDIT: Saw is now wearing a brand new EL-48 Carb and is Hesitation free.

Up for a christmas present to yourself is a 2013 562xp. It has the goofy hesitation problem sometimes. Seems like it does it when there is a dramatic weather change and then works itself out of it after awhile. I have not used it a ton but it is used so there are a few scratches on the clutch cover. The saw looks like new otherwise. I always used VP SEF and syn oil. It works as new. the saw was not cleaned up for the pics...it's always this clean.

Comes with a 20" Husky la beled Oregon PM bar and chain, 3/8 .050 72dl LGX, tool kit, Owners manual and orig box. like buying new but cheaper.

Saw is all stock/OEM, no mods. SUGI BAR is NOT included

Looking to get $625 shipped, lower 48, paypal as a gift or add 3%

-AJ

EDIT: It is a 2013 model by the build date, I bought it new in June/2014 though.

DSC02997.JPG

DSC02997.JPG DSC02998.JPG DSC03000.JPGDSC03001.JPG DSC03003.JPG DSC03006.JPG DSC03008.JPG

I know this is the wrong thread, and I hate to hijack this thread. but there is something wrong with the new husky 555,550,562, chainsaws. I work at a husky/stihl dealer with a full shop. I have seen more 5 series in the shop then briggs n stratton. They score, run lean, and husky won't honor their 90 day warranty.

In a retail setting, try telling a 40 yr tree veteran that he ran his saw lean. It is embarrassing.

Do not buy a 550,555, 562 until they address the problem.

I know this is the wrong thread, and I hate to hijack this thread. but there is something wrong with the new husky 555,550,562, chainsaws. I work at a husky/stihl dealer with a full shop. I have seen more 5 series in the shop then briggs n stratton. They score, run lean, and husky won't honor their 90 day warranty.

In a retail setting, try telling a 40 yr tree veteran that he ran his saw lean. It is embarrassing.

And here I thought I was the only one to remind the forum that Husqies are flimsy.

Well said!

That's a great way to sell a saw, I'm sure AJ appreciates your comments tremendously..... I make some stupid comments, but damn save it for the other areas not the for sale area.

I honestly do not care, it;s a free country. But, if your first words were, "I know this is the wrong thread, and I hate to hijack this thread", maybe you shouldnt have went ahead and posted it here. Thanks for the bump.

Where's that dislike button when you need it???

We have our own in house dealer here on AS and I have heard nothing to support the claim that Husq will not honor the warranty.

Back