• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mint 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if you took it back and had it fixed under warranty it would sell really quickly
It' on my ever growing To Do list lol. The problem is my only good Husky dealer is an hour away so it's hard to get there when he's open. There are 2 dealers within 15 minutes from my house but both are a bunch of putz's.

I know this is the wrong thread, and I hate to hijack this thread. but there is something wrong with the new husky 555,550,562, chainsaws. I work at a husky/stihl dealer with a full shop. I have seen more 5 series in the shop then briggs n stratton. They score, run lean, and husky won't honor their 90 day warranty.

In a retail setting, try telling a 40 yr tree veteran that he ran his saw lean. It is embarrassing.

Do not buy a 550,555, 562 until they address the problem.
If you tell him he ran it lean ur an idiot. Have u heard of auto tune.

Latest posts

Back