• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Dolmar 5100S and 7900HD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have two very nice/minty Dolmars for sale

5100s - Saw is in great shape. It is almost mint, only exception being a few scratches. It runs perfect and has very few hours on it. I bought it from one of my local enablers(saw shop) who took it as a trade on a new Stihl. L screw was pig rich and it wouldnt idle is the only reason i can find they would have traded it off. This thing pulls 18" 3/8 better than any stock 50cc saw should. You can lean on it till the clutch will slip and it will keep pulling. Comes with 18' 64dl Dolmar laminated sprocket nose bar/like new 72lgx chain. Sugi NOT inc.

Asking $325 shipped PHO or $345 shipped with B+C

7900HD - This saw looks excellent. It has a few insignificant scratches and 3 or 4 marks in the rubber cover on the handlebar.They can be seen in the one picture. It has maybe 10 tanks of fuel through it. It comes with both the HD filter setup and the stock low cover/filter. Saw looks great, starts like it should, idles/revs out etc etc. I'm not sold on the carb being 110% correct. I have a new kit for it but I have not had time to put it in. With that said, I think it is probably ok but I want to be upfront.

SOLD

AJ

DSC03087.JPG DSC03088.JPG DSC03090.JPG DSC03093.JPG DSC03092.JPG DSC03097.JPG DSC03099.JPG DSC03100.JPG DSC03101.JPG

Attachments

• DSC03091.JPG
    DSC03091.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 353
At the request of some, I did a comp check on the saws.

The 7900 shows 169-170lbs.

The 5100 is blowing slightly over 200psi :rock: This thing is completely stock as far as I can tell. And you can see clean piston crown, so it's not carbon buildup. I was shocked to say the least. I ran it 3 times and it was right over 200 each time.

At the request of some, I did a comp check on the saws.

The 7900 shows 169-170lbs.

The 5100 is blowing slightly over 200psi :rock: This thing is completely stock as far as I can tell. And you can see clean piston crown, so it's not carbon buildup. I was shocked to say the least. I ran it 3 times and it was right over 200 each time.
I sent a pm last night did you receive it?

Damn! Both real fine saw right there! :baba: I know cus i own a 7900HD and 2 5105's. I usually would be all over this like stink on you know what ........ :laugh:

But two weeks before Christmas i bought a minty mildy modded 346XP and a real low hours 339XP. Always wanted to own a Husky 339XP so could not say no. Didn't need another 346XP, but knowing how great they are plus not being made anymore i grabbed it as well. $1000 for both to my door from the US. Plus the Monday before Christmas i bought myself a Turbo 2 door sports car on the spur of the moment. Yeah i know, good waste of saw money. :lol:

If it was any other time of the year i would grab these, but right after Christmas and new years i have to behave. :nofunny:

Back