• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MINTY MS460 with 32"b/c Kansas City MO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheRoad

Collector of shiny things.
Reaction score
In my own bed every night. Kansas City Northland
I bought this saw a few weeks ago on a whim and have decided that I have no use for it. It's extremely nice, as you can see in the pictures. The powerhead is as close to new as you can get, the bar has a little paint wear, and the chain needs a good filing. The saw has an HD2 filter, is completely stock, and works as nice as it looks.

I paid $650 for it, and will not sell it for a dime less. That's $650 in my pocket. I'm not interested in trades unless you have a 540xp plus boot or maybe a 372 in the same condition... and the 372 is a definite maybe.

460 021.JPG460 020.JPG

Attachments

• 460 023.JPG
    460 023.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 82
Another member was looking at it and I seen the pictures of it with a 32". He said it was gone and bought my 660. Good luck with the sell.

Another member was looking at it and I seen the pictures of it with a 32". He said it was gone and bought my 660. Good luck with the sell.
Odd, nobody has made a deal on this saw. It does come with a very nice 32" b/c. The chain isn't rocked or anything, it cuts ok but isn't what I would call sharp.

Thanks for your well wishes!

That's a good price on a clean saw, but when you step over the $500 line? Saws take a little longer to sell?

Interested in a 550xp? I know you said a 540xp? But have to ask? It's never been in wood? Ever....
Thanks for your interest, bud. I have thought about a 550 and it's 2lbs lighter than my 562... obviously I have to have a 540o_O... but sure would like to have the upcoming 372 replacement. Then again, how many saws does one guy need? I dunno. I don't need the money and don't need to sell this thing. If it doesn't bring what I paid, I will have it ported and put a 28" bar on it.

Thanks for your interest, bud. I have thought about a 550 and it's 2lbs lighter than my 562... obviously I have to have a 540... but sure would like to have the upcoming 372 replacement. Then again, how many saws does one guy need? I dunno. I don't need the money and don't need to sell this thing. If it doesn't bring what I paid, I will have it ported and put a 28" bar on it.

Completely understandable. That's a nice saw with a nice price. I'm sure someone will take it.

I wanted another 460 ;) So I had to ask :D

Thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Back