• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Misc. Climbing Gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devin1986

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone on here sport climbs or could use any of this gear on there tree rack but figured I would offer it up would sell as a whole lot or possible piece out. Price for the lot would be $110+ shipping would all fit in a flat rate box. Also have a couple standard harnesses, some chalk bags, some cordolets, webbing, petzl gloves and a rope edge protected we could talk about if it is of any interest to anyone. Located in Carolina, WV if anyone is local.
image.jpg

Please share Info & pics on the gloves, cordolets, webbing, & rope edge protector.

Nice price for all that gear. I'd buy the whole lot if I didn't need to pay almost the same amount for int'l shipping

Should make someone happy

Cordolets were just made with 8mm static and double fishermens I think these were 20' never used them think they rode in the pack 1 trip though.

Webbing is I believe (2) 25' and (1) 20' used maby once or twice for setting up anchors

Gloves are size M and have seen a few fast descents but lots of life left.

Edge guard it just the standard with Velcro closure I tied some 550 to the top to secure it to my anchors to keep it from moving.

All low buck items may be more hastle than it's worth.

Back