Missing some PNW people this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got out in the field for the last 3 hours of daylight. Lots of blowdown needed cut out of the way. It was all the nasty punky rotten standing-dead-for-awhile kind, though, so It was real work and not fun. Couple of blown out culverts, too. Lookin' like another busy winter.

The Wynoochee was blown out earlier this week. She's comin down some now. We were out of power Monday morning. Lost a big fir, I'll put some pics up in the falling thread.

Just normal rain here. On my way to my friend's house yesterday, I saw a big tree had blown over during the week and hit the road. That's about it, here in the banana belt. :msp_smile:

Sunday night/Modnay we got a bunch of rain, a culvert under the county road to our place plugged with big leaf maple leaves and debris, and the water gushed down the road to Panther Creek carried a lot of gravel down with it, County came out and fixed up the road after 24 hrs, was barely passable.

well the rain raised my creek on my property ,looks like the salmon like it View attachment 263697
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back