This Photo of a Guy sawing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have actually seen a lumberjack show where a guy stood on a block barefoot while he chopped it in half with a competition axe. I guess he figured a boot would not stop the axe anyway.

Last November I had to run a saw in flip flops (surgical shoes). It was not by choice but by necessity. I has just got home from a 3 week stay in the hospital had skin grafts done on both feet, ankle/legs. The only thing I could wear was the surgical shoes and three layers of socks. I had to cut wood to get the outdoor boiler going as it was getting cold.

sawdust on feet.JPG

Last November I had to run a saw in flip flops (surgical shoes). It was not by choice but by necessity. I has just got home from a 3 week stay in the hospitalI had skin grafts done on both feet, ankle/legs. The only thing I could wear was the surgical shoes and three layers of socks. I had to cut wood to get the outdoor boiler going as it was getting cold.
Got to do what you got to do!

Surprised no one has posted any of this guy's vids, no such thing as workplace regulations in the third world. :laugh:

He climbs barefoot, while running 395s, 3120, and 881s.

Surprised no one has posted any of this guy's vids, no such thing as workplace regulations in the third world. :laugh:

He climbs barefoot, while running 395s, 3120, and 881s.

How about this guy?

Back