MMWS Now Scheduling Work For Jan, Feb, & March

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll gladly share anything I know. Fair warning though.......porting saws is addictive.[/QUOTE]

Numbers is what I use for engine performance. But I'm also really not a 2 stroke guy. Don't let this dirtly little secret out... But the ONLY place for a 2 stroke is in a saw. Someday I will learn about blowdown and port timing and such. Its just another thing to master as I have done dwell, valve timing, 4 stroke port work, jetting and all the fun stuff I do with my cycle work :)

I started spending my "extra" money on cattle, worn out farm equipment, fencing, loaders, etc...........

:laugh:

Give me a couple of years.......that investment will pay off.

I told you not to spend your money on them DANG cattle. If they get any lower$ I will have to give them away. Need 65 head of cows? I'm not as optimistic as you. Good Luck and Happy Holidays! P.S. that 361 makes me grin every time I fire it up.

I only have one non ported saw, and it has been tweaked, and it runs well.

The other day I watched the homeowner cut a 6" branch with his homeowner saw, and I almost got insomnia! (And that was after I sharpened it for him and he was raving about how well it cut)

It is easy to get spoiled!

I need to spend a couple of port jobs worth on a good splitter then it will be time for my saws to get the treatment.

Randy, you have the business every entrepreneur dreams about. You were able to book a month worth of work in a single day by word of mouth. Way to go.

I've been working for myself since I was 19 years old. There were times that I went to work for other people, but I always did better on my own.

I found out a long time ago that how you treat your clients is the most important thing. It's better to lose money on any one deal than to end up with a sour customer.

Latest posts

Back