mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be thinking about you guys while I'm finishing drywall tomorrow.

(Little home project that started out with just putting in laminate flooring that turned out to be a complete redo from ceiling to floor.:dizzy:)

planning on being there shortly after lunch, I have the 362 with me

We'll see you there.

Be thinking about you guys while I'm finishing drywall tomorrow.

(Little home project that started out with just putting in laminate flooring that turned out to be a complete redo from ceiling to floor.:dizzy:)

Man I feel for you I was never any good at drywall!

I might be late but will try to be there this after noon.

I am still working on my transmission, getting ready to pull the valve body.

You missed a good time. Got a truck stuck. Got a couple saws stuck. Somebody forgot how to turn the switch on :dizzy: A little cool for standing around BSing but good working weather. Nice sight for a GTG.

supper cabs yanked the 56 maybe ten times with the switch off. He had a long trip must not be home yet , not here to defend himself. It was hard not to lagh about the sw cause he did pull me out of the mud hole i just drove rite off onto good thing he saw me waving cause he was right behind me

Sounds like it was a blast and I really cant wait til march

Luch didnt get out til 2 and that really messed up my plans

the saw is sitting in the front seat of my ford and is itchin to run but it will have to wait I guess I am really sorry I couldnt make it I really thought I was closer than I was (I dont know this part of the state very well) but thank you to all who went and got it all ready for us lazy ones:yourock:

an the 056 lol I guess thats why they switched to the single lever lol

Ok here goes, we had a great time cut a little talked with some great members. I have some pics I'll upload today.

I took a wrong turn going out, John caught up with me and I followed him out until I got to a station. I got gas where I turned and then I never caught up with you.

I didn't get home until 130am my truck lost the water pump in Springfield. I called a parts house and they sent parts out. I changed it on I44 went ok until I went to put the pulley and fan on wrong water pump. My brother came after us in my 78supercab and trailer we got home and am now happy.

I'm glad you came. Good luck getting the car back together.

You missed a good time. Got a truck stuck. Got a couple saws stuck. Somebody forgot how to turn the switch on :dizzy: A little cool for standing around BSing but good working weather. Nice sight for a GTG.

Good to see you agian thanks for the splitting knoweledge.

supper cabs yanked the 56 maybe ten times with the switch off. He had a long trip must not be home yet , not here to defend himself. It was hard not to lagh about the sw cause he did pull me out of the mud hole i just drove rite off onto good thing he saw me waving cause he was right behind me

Me and the ole lady had a good time thanks for the invite was worth the drive.

To all other members thinking about it in March 13th, its a nice site google will take you right there.

Pics after I get things going around here this morning.

Ok here goes, we had a great time cut a little talked with some great members. I have some pics I'll upload today.

I took a wrong turn going out, John caught up with me and I followed him out until I got to a station. I got gas where I turned and then I never caught up with you.

I didn't get home until 130am my truck lost the water pump in Springfield. I called a parts house and they sent parts out. I changed it on I44 went ok until I went to put the pulley and fan on wrong water pump. My brother came after us in my 78supercab and trailer we got home and am now happy.

Bummer sorry you had problems.

I know It feels I am still working on my transmission.

Here is where you turn into the gtg site.

4357624518_e55c0bb707.jpg

Here is a saw 042AV that was donated for a door prize John T has it and is cleaning it up.

4357610492_699fc7eaeb.jpg

More in a few.

Latest posts

Back