mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Is this GTG for all day Sat and Sun? Or just show up on Sat the 13th and go home later in the day. Can i show on Friday afternoon and stay till Sunday? Just wondering. Dont get away much, can you tell?:cheers:

Hey guys. Is this GTG for all day Sat and Sun? Or just show up on Sat the 13th and go home later in the day. Can i show on Friday afternoon and stay till Sunday? Just wondering. Dont get away much, can you tell?:cheers:

I was hoping to slide up friday eve. and stay till i got run off! LOL
but can do whatever it's a long trip want to make the best of it
jnl

Last edited:
Yeah, he is a riot. Kid of like all three stooges rolled into one really cool guy......:hmm3grin2orange:
Lookin forward to seein you Dan,:biggrinbounce2:

Oh yea,Supercabs will be Gittin' Some!:clap:
attachment.php

I'd like to try and make this, I haven't been to GTG before and the drive wouldn't be bad at all from my place.

Me too!!!:clap:

Me too. I plan on heading out after work 3pm Friday. Should roll in around 8 - 9pm, although I may not be able to hold out till 3, might have to take a 1/2 day vacation and get down there around 4 or 5pm. I still need to look up a hotel yet, it'd be nice for all those planning on staying in a hotel/motel to stay at the same place. Hopefully there's a good watering hole nearby too.

Me too. I plan on heading out after work 3pm Friday. Should roll in around 8 - 9pm, although I may not be able to hold out till 3, might have to take a 1/2 day vacation and get down there around 4 or 5pm. I still need to look up a hotel yet, it'd be nice for all those planning on staying in a hotel/motel to stay at the same place. Hopefully there's a good watering hole nearby too.

Not. Staying right there. As close to the cookie pile as i can. Bringing the water hole with me. I aint missing nothing.:givebeer:

i goin to drive the mini van with the rear seats removed and some paden to sleep on and a small tent also.
jnl

Hay guys I can't be there untill Saturday morning but I will try to be there early. If you get there early save some cutting for me!

Sorry I havn't been in this thead much last few days out of electric yesterday and rain today no internet when it rains.

How do you geet hooked up with direction information. I'd like to try and make this if all are invited.

There is a map posted a couple places in this thread. Will be signs up for a motorcycle race. Same place. Also arrow signs after you leave the pavement.

Last edited:
Showme, On page 6 of this thread, post #79, there is a google map. Click on the minus symbol in the upper left hand corner one time, I believe (B) is the location. I've been looking for a hotel, looks like Lebanon is the closest I can find, 15 - 20 miles? Anyone local know of anything closer?

Back