mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta bring the 288 for sure. Want to run it with mine. Cant find any 100ll. Been looking, best i can come up with is 104 and a crap load of 114 and 117. That stuff dont do me any good. Too much octane. Cant burn it. I also have too many saws. HAHAHAHAHA. Cant have too many bro. No such thing!!!!:cheers:

my 288 is always ready to go but it is not like yours just my port work and a muff mod but will try. if u don't find 101ll i got 5 gal today and will bring plenty. have u checked your local airport? $4.50 per gal.
jnl

my 288 is always ready to go but it is not like yours just my port work and a muff mod but will try. if u don't find 101ll i got 5 gal today and will bring plenty. have u checked your local airport? $4.50 per gal.
jnl

Yep. Airport is only place for race fuel around here. Other place is 120 miles. Dont carry the 101ll. Might have a source in Arkansas. Waiting on response. My 288 not all that. Just the popup. Didnt do much port work. Sounds backwards right. If i have time, gonna try a little. Quickly runing out of time here. Would gladly buy a gal of the good stuff if you have extra when i get there.:cheers:

I hope to have my 288 back together and running for the GTG, if not, I have others to bring...

:cheers:
Mike

Yep. Airport is only place for race fuel around here. Other place is 120 miles. Dont carry the 101ll. Might have a source in Arkansas. Waiting on response. My 288 not all that. Just the popup. Didnt do much port work. Sounds backwards right. If i have time, gonna try a little. Quickly runing out of time here. Would gladly buy a gal of the good stuff if you have extra when i get there.:cheers:

no problem i can share no need to pay just shoot me a good deal on that 394. email me sum pict.
[email protected]
L
jnl

why don't they run, that wount be as much fun, holding it and saying zoom zoom,i dont know bout that we will have to see. i got a 42 av door prize it runs good guss cause its a stihl

why don't they run, that wount be as much fun, holding it and saying zoom zoom,i dont know bout that we will have to see. i got a 42 av door prize it runs good guss cause its a stihl

Im sorry bout that. The macs just appered one day and i put them in the shed. Dont know anything about them (sig). So, should i bring them or not. Dont matter to me. Might save room for something else.:cheers:

Been jerkin on ropes when I get a chance to see if some of my saws will start and run OK. The XP1020 decide to loose spark so I'm going to check the points. Swapped the recoil starter over from the 1020 to the C-91 which had been setting for 2 yrs without having been started and it started right up. The Mcculloch 33 is disassembled and in the middle of a restoration.

No surprises in anything that I've got. They run decent but none of them are jaw droppers (unless one of them blows up or catches on fire or something:laugh:).

Anyone interested a microfiche reader? I've got 2 extra ones that I would be glad to bring with me to the GTG if anyone wants one.

Been jerkin on ropes when I get a chance to see if some of my saws will start and run OK. The XP1020 decide to loose spark so I'm going to check the points. Swapped the recoil starter over from the 1020 to the C-91 which had been setting for 2 yrs without having been started and it started right up. The Mcculloch 33 is disassembled and in the middle of a restoration.

No surprises in anything that I've got. They run decent but none of them are jaw droppers (unless one of them blows up or catches on fire or something:laugh:).

Anyone interested a microfiche reader? I've got 2 extra ones that I would be glad to bring with me to the GTG if anyone wants one.

I would like to have one of those if you have a extra. Got a shoebox full of the plastic film for one. Bring me one if you dont care. Thanks.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back