mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I think I'll bring my 4-wheeler. Yes, I'm sure that Lebanon would be about the closest lodging. Best food maybe as well. There is an awfully good catfish house right next to a Case knife shop.

john taliafer looking foward to meeting you guys and (playing chainsaws.) :laugh:[/QUOTE said:
i had to show this to my wife she thought i was the only cracked nut that talked this way! :laugh: :blob2:
jnl

Last edited:
What is the date of this fine day? I've read half the posts, I have maps, people, but no date. (Story of my life....)

Y'all prolly are having it on the 8th, and told me the 13th. :hmm3grin2orange:

But If I got to go, I'd have to lay over in Newton County on the way. Its so far you know.

I might need some of that motel similar to freehand. I just wouldn't have as good as company as he does..:)

well is everyone ready to let the chips fly. i know i'm ready . just wish my saws were. seem like when i get one going rite another needs something! well i guess that is the way of it. is anyone bring a secret weapon? any piped saws going to be there? or is that hush hush! also what kind of wood are we going to be cutting? hard or soft? just a few questions to keep the tread alive so lets hear the good news.
jnl :popcorn:

well is everyone ready to let the chips fly. i know i'm ready . just wish my saws were. seem like when i get one going rite another needs something! well i guess that is the way of it. is anyone bring a secret weapon? any piped saws going to be there? or is that hush hush! also what kind of wood are we going to be cutting? hard or soft? just a few questions to keep the tread alive so lets hear the good news.
jnl :popcorn:

Dont got any piped saws, yet. Secret weapons? Well.......................no. Just a bunch of junk that i cant wait to run with you guys. Hope its soft wood. Chains dont like the hard stuff. What you bringing? Or is that hush-hush?:cheers:

Dont got any piped saws, yet. Secret weapons? Well.......................no. Just a bunch of junk that i cant wait to run with you guys. Hope its soft wood. Chains dont like the hard stuff. What you bringing? Or is that hush-hush?:cheers:

no not hush hush nothing piped as of yet. my best saw is a 288 husky but i have more saws than brains so will have as many as i can pack up i guess. i did get some 101LL today so going to have to retune my saws some. i cut some wood this afternoon with my 034 with 101 makes a big diff. cut like mad. u can look at my sig and if u want to see anything i will try to bring it if poss. but their's still a week so no telling what could change!
jnl

no not hush hush nothing piped as of yet. my best saw is a 288 husky but i have more saws than brains so will have as many as i can pack up i guess. i did get some 101LL today so going to have to retune my saws some. i cut some wood this afternoon with my 034 with 101 makes a big diff. cut like mad. u can look at my sig and if u want to see anything i will try to bring it if poss. but their's still a week so no telling what could change!
jnl

Gotta bring the 288 for sure. Want to run it with mine. Cant find any 100ll. Been looking, best i can come up with is 104 and a crap load of 114 and 117. That stuff dont do me any good. Too much octane. Cant burn it. I also have too many saws. HAHAHAHAHA. Cant have too many bro. No such thing!!!!:cheers:

is that new to me 394 from the traden post? want to sell that 288?

is that new to me 394 from the traden post? want to sell that 288?

394 was a local find. Good saw, just totally stock and a little dirty. No time to clean yet. 288 is not for sale. Well, not for sale is dumb, but what i would want for it is crazy, so, not for sale. It isnt special, just special to me.

394 was a local find. Good saw, just totally stock and a little dirty. No time to clean yet. 288 is not for sale. Well, not for sale is dumb, but what i would want for it is crazy, so, not for sale. It isnt special, just special to me.

i understand my 288g wood be the last saw to sell if things went south its not pretty but belongedto a friends dad and he was a good man. been trying to get ahold of the owner of that 394 but no luck yet. i miss my 395 and the 394 is priced fair.
jnl

i understand my 288g wood be the last saw to sell if things went south its not pretty but belongedto a friends dad and he was a good man. been trying to get ahold of the owner of that 394 but no luck yet. i miss my 395 and the 394 is priced fair.
jnl

Im bringing the 394 if you want to look at it. It is for sale or better trade. Dont like to sell saws, trade is always better. Dont want to :arg: so will wait till the 13th.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back