mo gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling out one member Eric M couldn't be there. Eric you were included in the drawings for the saws due to helping back in Feb. at the pre gtg.

4431700499_b437648ed7.jpg

4431615899_042dc9145c.jpg

Here is a few of us early am cutting for the fire.

Just getting back I am gonna have to trim some trees tommorow with my new 200t see how I like a top handle...........

Thanks to all who made it possible I really had a great time

Just getting back I am gonna have to trim some trees tommorow with my new 200t see how I like a top handle...........

Thanks to all who made it possible I really had a great time

I didn't know you got one thats cool.

Guys we never got around to putting the saws all together and getting a pic but we had a wide range of sizes and brands of saws.

I'm still working on making sure no members were left out. So Stihl Sawing we covered girbils your popular when your not even there.

4431694987_c516390e25.jpg

4432443562_2d46c2cc2c.jpg

Best beans ever, Mike I want your recipe for them.

Last edited:
Which one is John? I've dealt with him and you could'nt ask for a better guy. I would like to be able to put a face with the name. BTW the GTG looks like it turned out good!:clap:

Good food, good company & good saws. What's not to like. Thanks!

That 440/460 Snellerized Stihl was awesome!!! Thanks for letting me have a go at it!!!! You ever need an extra hand doing some cutting, drop me a line.

:cheers:
Mike

Which one is John? I've dealt with him and you could'nt ask for a better guy. I would like to be able to put a face with the name. BTW the GTG looks like it turned out good!:clap:

We had 4 Johns But I think your talking John T.

Last photo guy on right blue coat and blue hat. Older gentelman he was our Host, super guy.

That 440/460 Snellerized Stihl was awesome!!! Thanks for letting me have a go at it!!!! You ever need an extra hand doing some cutting, drop me a line.

:cheers:
Mike

Thanks, I'm enjoying it. It was good to meet you and I will drop you a line if I need a hand. It would be a pleasure.

Latest posts

Back