Mobilco Big Ten

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CM76

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi there,

I guess that this is one for the other Aussie members - I was wondering if anyone has seen a Mobilco Big Ten chainsaw ? I have seen quite a number of the 'Workmate' saws ( My Dad had one of these years ago on the farm, which I pulled to bits as a kid and was eventually thrown out. I finally picked one up the other day which is in reasonable shape so will look after this saw), and a couple of the 'Matchless' saws, but never have I seen the Big Ten. I believe it came out with the Tecumseh AH 81 engine and think it was a rebadged Mono saw from the States.

Regards,

CM76

Cheers for the information. I have checked out Macbob's site and found the pictures of the big ten advertisements and manual. Would be great to see one in the flesh.

Here are a couple of pics of my latest addition - the Mobilco (Mono) Workmate series 2. I also picked up a Stihl 08s which is in pretty good shape which I am pleased with. I am only new to this saw collecting business, but really enjoy tinkering with old machines and getting them up and running again.

Hi Guys
Decided now to sell my MOBILCO BIG 10 ,still needs a starter for it but still runs nicely

Not sure what it worth so come back with a reasonable offer and its your
PM me if interested please
Regards Peter

Hi Guys
Decided now to sell my MOBILCO BIG 10 ,still needs a starter for it but still runs nicely

Not sure what it worth so come back with a reasonable offer and its your
PM me if interested please
Regards Peter

I did sell this saw to Bob for his collection as he had the paper work but not the saw
Peter

Back