Model of Jonsereds saw and parts list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer11

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Jonsereds saw that says "made in Canada" on it. It is a 14" with a manual oiler. The piston in it is horizontal. I was told by someone that it is acutally a saw made by someone else when Jonsered changed hands or they bought someone else. I need to know the model so I can get some parts or it. Thanks

That's a Jonsered 361

Built by a company called frontier, sold re-badged by about a dozen different saw companies including jonsered. Also sold as just the frontier saw.

Anyway if you need parts let me know I have 4 or 5 in jonsered colors.

Thanks for the info on the saw model. Now I need to know about an instruction manual or some information on how the oil pump works. The automatic is not working and I have to pump the oil manually.
Thanks.

retoocs555 said:
... Built by a company called frontier, sold re-badged by about a dozen different saw companies including jonsered. Also sold as just the frontier saw. ...

I thought that these saws were made at the Emab factory at Huron Park, and that Frontier was one of the many brands that they were sold under. Maybe the Emab factory was based on an earlier Frontier factory??? :dizzy:

By the way, I have a newer Jred version called the 365.
Total POS imo. :cry:

SawTroll said:
I thought that these saws were made at the Emab factory at Huron Park, and that Frontier was one of the many brands that they were sold under. Maybe the Emab factory was based on an earlier Frontier factory??? :dizzy:

By the way, I have a newer Jred version called the 365.
Total POS imo. :cry:

I think frontier was the brand name used by Emab on the saws they sold directly without re-badging.

Back