MONSTER TREE up for grabs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big excavator with a thumb will have it off the house and the roots out in less than 2 days with an operator and 2 guys. Like I said earlier, that job be at least $16K here. We took down a 60 ft. mahogany with a canopy spread of 70 ft. and a dbh of 3 ft. in 6 hours with a big excavator and 3 guys. This is takedown, root ball out and backfilled, site cleaned up and useable logs cut into 6-12 lengths for milling. Sorry but I did not have a digital camera at the time, 5 years ago.

I did this house demo in 20 minutes.

I believe that i could climb and dissect that monster in one day, or day and a half. Another 3-4 hours with a backhoe on the stumps, and its PAYDAY

Ekka said:
Hey guys, it's not too late to bid this direct and cut this guy out of the picture, just print the thread out and show the owner. :popcorn:

yeah, it won't be hard to find in a city of 3 to 4 million residents.

woodchux said:
I believe that i could climb and dissect that monster in one day, or day and a half. Another 3-4 hours with a backhoe on the stumps, and its PAYDAY

so come on down and get it. i'll get the contract signed this week.

what i'm thinking is to cut the hell out of the crown's right side. then the weight of the left side just might be enough to topple itself upright. i've done this with plenty of large stumps after cutting the trunk. they tend to settle back into their original position or close to it.

at minimum, cutting the branches/crown will make it possble for a large skid loader to pull back upright. no???

thoughts on this?

Koa Man said:
A big excavator with a thumb will have it off the house and the roots out in less than 2 days with an operator and 2 guys. Like I said earlier, that job be at least $16K here. We took down a 60 ft. mahogany with a canopy spread of 70 ft. and a dbh of 3 ft. in 6 hours with a big excavator and 3 guys. This is takedown, root ball out and backfilled, site cleaned up and useable logs cut into 6-12 lengths for milling. Sorry but I did not have a digital camera at the time, 5 years ago.

I did this house demo in 20 minutes.

how much do one of those rent for daily?

Treeinnovator said:
how much do one of those rent for daily?
Doesn't matter, they don't rent them to tards. Imagine, renting out a machine worth a few hundred grand to an idiot, I wouldn't rent you a shovel.

you guys know, whoever comes down here to do this job will have the privilege of meeting.... that's right.... "the treeminator" in person !!!
i'll give you tips on how to increase your efficiency and double your profit margins and if you're really good, i'll autograph your chainsaw.

Treeinnovator said:
you guys know, whoever comes down here to do this job will have the privilege of meeting.... that's right.... "the treeminator" in person !!!
i'll give you tips on how to increase your efficiency and double your profit margins and if you're really good, i'll autograph your chainsaw.

Crikey's. You'll soon be paying him to do the job! ;)

Ekka said:
Crikey's. You'll soon be paying him to do the job! ;)

hey that's not such a crazy statement. if i showed you how to knock off 40% of your operating cost, how much would you pay to for that information. to some of you, that would add $40,000 to your personal income.

Treeinnovator said:
hey that's not such a crazy statement. if i showed you how to knock off 40% of your operating cost, how much would you pay to for that information. to some of you, that would add $40,000 to your personal income.

Ummmmmm........I thought you werent going to discuss your unsafe, irresponsible tree tactics under your new name. Ah, go ahead, I'm sure the mods won't mind.

Treeinnovator said:

*chuckles to self*

Y'all are amusing the hell out of me.

The only autograph I want on one of my saws goes a little bit like this:

S-T-I-H-L

'Cept maybe Ekka's autograph with him bein' a movie star and all that.

Tell ya what I'll do.

I'm gonna cut-throat all of ya!

I am gonna bid $300 dollars.

I figure I will drive all the way to Florida from Kansas, cut that lil' ol' sucker up with a homelite, haul all the brush away in an s-10 (one. . . maybe two loads) and then drive all the way back up here with about five or ten grand profit in my pocket.

Now THAT is cutting operating expenses to the BONE BABY!

(and yes. . . I enjoy the heck out of feeding trolls)

Treeinnovator said:
I wouldn't let a hack like you even TOUCH my saw!

So here I am, the prospective new owner and all. . . I walks up to the real estate agent and says that I would like to take possession of my property no later than 6/22/06.

The agent looks at me with a knowing grin and says “No prooooooooooblem!”

So me being the stupid redneck that I am, asks “What about that big ol' tree what's a laying there on the roof?”

The agent looks at me and says “No prooooooooooblem! It's ambience”

I says “ Okay then. . . SOLD!”

Treeinnovator said:
If I met you I wouldn't kick your ass, I'd be to busy laughing. Probably some 14 year old kid, fooling around when he isn't looking at ????, hey "treeminator" don't forget your homework assignment.

Tio said:
*chuckles to self*

Y'all are amusing the hell out of me.

The only autograph I want on one of my saws goes a little bit like this:

S-T-I-H-L

'Cept maybe Ekka's autograph with him bein' a movie star and all that.

Tell ya what I'll do.

I'm gonna cut-throat all of ya!

I am gonna bid $300 dollars.

I figure I will drive all the way to Florida from Kansas, cut that lil' ol' sucker up with a homelite, haul all the brush away in an s-10 (one. . . maybe two loads) and then drive all the way back up here with about five or ten grand profit in my pocket.

Now THAT is cutting operating expenses to the BONE BABY!

(and yes. . . I enjoy the heck out of feeding trolls)

dude your wacked out man...have you ever even bid on a job that big
nevermind cut a tree (s) that big???? if you dont have anything to contrubute than dont...whether treeinnovator is practicing unsafe opperations or not... i persaonally dont know him so i give my best advice, assuming that he is a legit cutter of course...you on the other hand ar just being a smart a**

-mike

as far as cutting expenses go, its toughf to cut things like fuel and mantenance... like myself i have had to pass the cost onto the customer and up my prices a little. not a big deal... if you want to really cut costs....run bio-diesel in your trucks and chippers, ethanol in your saws etc. by doing this myself i have recouped 10-20% of my total costs..

-mike

1CallLandscape said:
dude your wacked out man...have you ever even bid on a job that big
nevermind cut a tree (s) that big???? if you dont have anything to contrubute than dont...whether treeinnovator is practicing unsafe opperations or not... i persaonally dont know him so i give my best advice, assuming that he is a legit cutter of course...you on the other hand ar just being a smart a**

-mike

Damn skippy I am being a smart a**!

Except for just a couple of you guys, you have gone for his throat at every opportunity.

You say you don't know the man but and all, but you still go after a man who keeps coming back here, AND this time he actually asked your advice.

What did he get?

A bunch of self righteous hypocrites who post in the middle of the day when they should be working.

There are a few of y'all who are the real deal. . . but for most part; I have no use for people who trash others on forums like this.

Shall I quote the replies?

Or do you know who you are?

I have seen serious questions asked and then seen the thread hijacked by a bunch of know it all elitists who might own a saw or two and try to lord it over others by making them look a fool.

In answer to your question. . . yes, I have, on a regular basis.

In reply to you and others like you; have you?

Or is it (with a few exceptions) just smoke and mirrors?

Yeah, you can post your pictures all day long and so can I; but on the internet, who knows what is real or not.

You can come here and try to make yourself look good. . .

Or you can try to educate.

Being a self righteous a** is not education.

Offering flippant remarks and facetious replies is not education.

Of course that is just my opinion. . . but then again, I actually work for a living.

Go ahead and ban away.

Tio said:
Damn skippy I am being a smart a**!

Except for just a couple of you guys, you have gone for his throat at every opportunity.

You say you don't know the man but and all, but you still go after a man who keeps coming back here, AND this time he actually asked your advice.

What did he get?

A bunch of self righteous hypocrites who post in the middle of the day when they should be working.

There are a few of y'all who are the real deal. . . but for most part; I have no use for people who trash others on forums like this.

Shall I quote the replies?

Or do you know who you are?

I have seen serious questions asked and then seen the thread hijacked by a bunch of know it all elitists who might own a saw or two and try to lord it over others by making them look a fool.

In answer to your question. . . yes, I have, on a regular basis.

In reply to you and others like you; have you?

Or is it (with a few exceptions) just smoke and mirrors?

Yeah, you can post your pictures all day long and so can I; but on the internet, who knows what is real or not.

You can come here and try to make yourself look good. . .

Or you can try to educate.

Being a self righteous a** is not education.

Offering flippant remarks and facetious replies is not education.

Of course that is just my opinion. . . but then again, I actually work for a living.

Go ahead and ban away.

I like this guy.

Latest posts

Back