More m-tronics coming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man! I'd like to reply to sachsmo, but I don't think I can whip up a reply that has enough drama, insults, compliments, misinformation, or butt kissing. For now I'll just be content to sit and watch.

And please put up some more vids or your MS441C-M!

-thanks

We have PMs if you're shy.

Or post here, I love a good debate, no drama required.

Yep, easy to tell it is winter here on AS.:laugh:

Mr. HE:cool:

So all of you AT/Mtronic gurus,

How many inputs, or points of feedback does the processor receive?

As far as the throttle position sensor there seems to be just a micro switch to tell the "brain" whether it is idling or not?

Do they really have altimeters?

Feedback for air/fuel ratio?

Timing adjustments?

Knock sensors?

Less than full throttle operation?

Just exactly how many inputs and outputs on these systems?
Actually things I'd like to discuss, but this thread is toast.

I like this healthy discussion and please all, please stop butt kissing the guy whose side your on. Chainsaws were designed for work purposes and whatever brand is satisfactory to the purchaser is good enough for me. Be it Echo,Stihl,Husky,Dolmar etc, who can sit at a computer and shoot down every product that does not appeal to them and not expect some sort of response from people that have experience with the shot down product? I have made a living for 15 years with products from both Husqvarna and Stihl and both have positives and negatives based on my use of each product, that does not mean that I have the authority to judge every product that is used by members of AS, especially if I have no real world experience with the product I am shooting down. At the end of the day, I say use what works for you and don't worry about what others think, just cut some wood.:rock:

Actually things I'd like to discuss, but this thread is toast.

I agree. Start another thread on the same topic and we'll see if it can stay on track. Any brand bashing, personal attacks, self righteous preaching or arguments of any kind will be deleted.

You could start the thread off with Indiansprings original post and let it roll from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back