Moving to another storage unit...wow...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsaw

"Been There, Milled That"
Reaction score
I didn't realize how much cherry I had. Getting a good bit together. Need to get back on the oak and walnut bandwagon though. Running a bit low there. The end result of a crappy year of milling. Not much done, and none will happen soon.

My back is still hurting.

Mark

Ummm, maybe we are not quite as young as we used to be...but i'm much older than you so maybe its just me?? All the cutting we did today, I know I will feel it tomorrow.

I didn't realize how much cherry I had. Getting a good bit together. Need to get back on the oak and walnut bandwagon though. Running a bit low there. The end result of a crappy year of milling. Not much done, and none will happen soon.

My back is still hurting.

Mark

Hey Mark,
I wish I could be there to help you...

You know " been there, milled that," have a few drinks ...
that's what friends are for...

Who wants to help Mark ???

:cheers: :rockn: :ices_rofl: :buttkick: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
To bad hes so very far away, but i could see crossing paths with him and the redneck :cheers:

Ummm, maybe we are not quite as young as we used to be...but i'm much older than you so maybe its just me?? All the cutting we did today, I know I will feel it tomorrow.

So, are you feeling it yet? My ankle is acting up, which sucks, I never have ankle problems. Knees, back, and shoulder, yes, but not ankles.

Mark

So, does that mean Ultra was an accident? :monkey: I've got him beat by a month and a week.

Just the lower back which is sort of surprising, but helping move all the wood would make a person sort of sore in the morning. Will be stiff tomorrow with all the snow we got, then rain on top, even with a large snowblower it was a challenge.

Nope just older than Ultra, have him beat by over a year. Speaking of which just got a call from him, lots of hours last night and today plowing snow.

Hmm maybe a new signature younger than Thall, and Troll, but older than Old Saw, and Ultra

Back