ms 361 muffler mod

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SEEMS TO WORK FINE FOR ME. HOW WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IT?

Probably something like THIS!!!! (Lakerized 361 muffler mod)
attachment.php

Won't the exahaust blow off the tree and in your face? I think mine will be fine. Its just a pinch saw any way.

Last edited:
It's at 45 degrees and set back a little.

I was just talking about the size.. 1 inch is excessive for the 60cc saw. Louder, but no more power than smaller. But... ... and out here... we have to use spark screens.

The kind of money good saws cost...Every hole in my saws mufflers will have a screen. I use screens just as much to keep debris out of the muffler as I do for fire prevention. I value my tools and I try to take care of them, and thats part of it in my opinion.

It's at 45 degrees and set back a little.

I was just talking about the size.. 1 inch is excessive for the 60cc saw. Louder, but no more power than smaller. But... ... and out here... we have to use spark screens.
ILL try a smaller hole next time. I take the screne out first thing when i get a new saw. whatwould you recamend for a 660.

Stock OEM dual port front. Drill the end out of the box if you like.

Taking the screen out of most pro stihls has little to no effect - they are many times the area of the outlet.

Stock OEM dual port front. Drill the end out of the box if you like.

Taking the screen out of most pro stihls has little to no effect - they are many times the area of the outlet.
THANKS ILL TRY THAT.

Latest posts

Back