MS 460???? 24" b/c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would a fair price be for a less than 2 year old lightly used really clean MS 460???? :greenchainsaw:

You want one.....................................................................................

What would a fair price be for a less than 2 year old lightly used really clean MS 460???? :greenchainsaw:

Had a old man bring one in a year or so back to sell for him. He said he wasn't strong enuff anymore to use it. Saw was in great shape. Sold it the next day for 600.00. The old man was so tickled he gave me a 20.00 tip.

Me 2 +

Had a old man bring one in a year or so back to sell for him. He said he wasn't strong enuff anymore to use it. Saw was in great shape. Sold it the next day for 600.00. The old man was so tickled he gave me a 20.00 tip.

Had an older gentleman come in the shop last week and he had one that he couldnt start It had old stale fuel and he had flooded it real bad,,, he said it belongs to his widowed daughter, she lost her hubby last year in an accident,,, they had bought it after hurricanes Katrina/Rita Sept. 05 and used it to clean up a couple of trees on their property,,, the saw looked really good,, only cosmetic flaw I noticed someone had been painting and it had some blue paint dripped on the air filter & the cylinder cover but the plastic is not all scratched up and the bottom is not ragged out,,, I dumped the fuel pulled the plug,,,blew it out with the air hose cleaned the plug (it looked great) put fresh mix in it and it fired right up on the second pull,,,

He said it was probably too much saw for him ,,, I told him I might know someone who would want it,,,, I was told he was in the shop a few days later looking for me,,,, :monkey:

Had an older gentleman come in the shop last week and he had one that he couldnt start It had old stale fuel and he had flooded it real bad,,, he said it belongs to his widowed daughter, she lost her hubby last year in an accident,,, they had bought it after hurricanes Katrina/Rita Sept. 05 and used it to clean up a couple of trees on their property,,, the saw looked really good,, only cosmetic flaw I noticed someone had been painting and it had some blue paint dripped on the air filter & the cylinder cover but the plastic is not all scratched up and the bottom is not ragged out,,, I dumped the fuel pulled the plug,,,blew it out with the air hose cleaned the plug (it looked great) put fresh mix in it and it fired right up on the second pull,,,

He said it was probably too much saw for him ,,, I told him I might know someone who would want it,,,, I was told he was in the shop a few days later looking for me,,,, :monkey:

That saw should bring good money. The 460 isn't hard to sell at 600.00 at all if its in great shape. Most that want a 460 hate parting with 800.00 to get one but 600.00 for one in great shape, took me one day to sell the one that came in.

Heck River today I handed a man 400.00 cash for a used 200T. He had bought it somewhere not realizing its a climber. He told me to sell it for him. It was in great shape. The first aborist that saw it bought it for 400.00 cash. Funny part is the arborist said I got three 200Ts already but for 400.00on this one I got to have it, it was like new..

If you're selling one I might be interested

I got one I would sell for the right money. Its clean, 24 inch bar, good compression and case. I can sell it here for the right money or put it on ebay and see what it would bring.

I guess I am not to post that I do have a saw for sale if anyone is interested. So do I delete my post or just say if any interest, send me a message?

Shipper

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back