Ms 462

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an ms 362 about 6 years ago and fell in love with it..i am debating selling it and buying an ms 462. Its not much heavier for the extra power. I am not even sure if thwy are sold in Canada but i do have an email request for one in at my local dealer..however i have a mailbox in the US and i see on ebay you can buy them throu a russian source. Just wondering if anyone has gone this route and are they any hidden taxes or import fees? I dont need a new saw but i have ran the 362 commerically for 3 years out of the 6( the last three years has just been 10 cord pee year for firewood) and feel like i could use something that will cut faster. I have a big job cutting about 4 acres of mature tamerack coming up next year as well. Any input on the ms 462 or buying thro ebay would be awsome. Thanks!

Got this quote from dealer. I can get the one feom russia for 1520cad. It is not the artic model and does not have mtronic,just the standard carb...not sure which one i want at this point

Where in Canada are you? That price seems high. A saw from a dealer shouldn’t have a shipping charge unless they are a real small dealer and don’t move much equipment. You’ll only get M-tropic in Canada, Arctics are a month away but that price is likely $200 high.

I am in fredericton new brunswick. The dealer is one of the bigger ones in my area selling everythimg from snowblowers to chaimsaws. I was surprised when i saw the shipping charge on thw quote too.

Latest posts

Back