MS 660/ husky 395, 3120 RPM's?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no such thing as to big , if you are cutting smaller trees just put a shorter bar on :)

Yeah, but if I stretch my arms out anymore I might start dragging my knuckles on the ground and beating my chest. :cool:

I think I would quit then why you are still ahead, but then again if you get your knuckles dragging and if you are at least 6 ft. tall ever think about the NBA, I here they make pretty good money :dizzy:

Ekka said:
It amazes me how quickly in a public forum some are to speak on behalf of over 250 members who aren't all stupid.

What ever is stuck up your backside kf is not the issue of this question, you may either be a help or be a hindrance, and in true AS arrogant style we know which you portray. Pull your head out of Deans backside and smell the real world.

Boston, this is what I have found out from a variety of sites other than my own opinion because around here everybody's opinion is tainted with some preconcieved idea that it's better than a TH'ers. (typical loggers)

066 5.7Kw @ 13,000 rpm

395XP 5.2KW @ 12,500 rpm

3120XP 6.2KW @ 12,000 rpm

088 6.4KW @ 12,000rpm just incase you wanted to know.

what ever........but i do want to point out that your info is wrong on the 3120 as i'm sure you already read in ed's post's. so i guess my theory was right. you take care now.

kf_tree, ehp actually confirms that the info was correct ... once, but has since changed.

ehp said:
you would be hard pressed to get a new 3120 to rpm 12000 rpm's with a 10000 rpm limtier coil in them now, the 12000 rpm dats for it has been long gone, if you want a big saw get the 088 and do a muffler mod on it

Your contribution to the topic has been duly noted ... keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

kf_tree said:
no need for me to ask........i already know. besides since dean left nobody knows squat about saw's there anyway.

so deans left???what a shame LMFAO

there hanging well,just back from the bush.no need to tell me what wood to get ;) its not eucy..

Latest posts

Back