Ms 665 ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably meant ms650, but that's just a guess since it's basically a 660 with a smaller bore.

You stihl here Troll? :msp_smile:

To fill you's in; the old man was telling me the neighbor bought one 'special price' over internet - an ms665. That's all I know except I have not heard of a 665 and that is the only site I could find that even mentions that model. Is supposed to cut gum well though...

You lot don't have one then? :msp_tongue:

somthing sounds fishy about that place selling 5 get 2 for free, :msp_confused:
I gonna sit back and eat my self some :popcorn: for this one

There's something fishy about the broken English on the website. Isn't the de facto languane for Australia English?

Nick

I gotta call hogwash on that. If anything, it is either a 650 or a 661.

You stihl here Troll? :msp_smile:

To fill you's in; the old man was telling me the neighbor bought one 'special price' over internet - an ms665. That's all I know except I have not heard of a 665 and that is the only site I could find that even mentions that model. Is supposed to cut gum well though...

You lot don't have one then? :msp_tongue:

I have never heard of it - I suspect that the seller doesn't know much about the goods he is selling, with that model number (that doesn't "sound" like a new Stihl number at all), and the statement about "made in USA". The truth may well be China, for all I know.....

Sounds like those ads for the Chinese made knock-offs I keep seeing over here. Especially when you factor in the broken English. Caveat Emptor!

I don't know if this is where it was purchased - just the only reference I can find online.

Did anyone else see the fuel cap on that MS381 ad? :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back