MS241C Discontinued 2+ years ago?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had one in stock. They don't have any more but say they can order one. I bet they can't.

16" bar, 63PS chain. $500. plus tax.

You guys are a bad influence.

View attachment 715199

View attachment 715200
:happybanana:. Perfect match to go with your 026's.
241 and 026 are what I usually take to the woods unless i have big logs to cut. I think mine woke up around 7-8 tanks.

Called my local dealer, doesn't have any but says he can get one, which probably isn't true. Full retail price.

Told him I have to figure out exactly how many ounces lighter it is first.

;)

I just sold a brand new/never used 241 with a 2014 build date. Side by side with my 550, the 550 is more compact....550 has more powa too.
20190125_195156.jpg

I really wanted to keep the 241 but didnt see myself using it over the 550 since they're so close in size. Now I'm wondering if I screwed up, never even used it.

Called my local dealer, doesn't have any but says he can get one, which probably isn't true. Full retail price.

Told him I have to figure out exactly how many ounces lighter it is first.

;)
I'm telling you its a lot lighter and more maneuverable! You don't need a scale run them side by side! One is fantastic for limbing the other is better for blocking

I just sold a brand new/never used 241 with a 2014 build date. Side by side with my 550, the 550 is more compact....550 has more powa too.
View attachment 715215

I really wanted to keep the 241 but didnt see myself using it over the 550 since they're so close in size. Now I'm wondering if I screwed up, never even used it.

Yeah okay......but it's Stihl a Husky. :innocent:

View attachment 715215

What'd you do? Buy it to flip it and make some money?

OK so far man it has a lot of pulling power.

Yes, I'm quite sure. I test drove a new one over a year or so ago. I wasn't pulling anything though. Just my seat-of-the-pants impression, it was a real go-getter.

I wish I could justify buying a diesel, but I can't. :(

Latest posts

Back