• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS260 - Great condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Very nice condition MS260. I did a muffler mod and installed a brand new wt-194 fully adjustable carb. Set up for 3/8 bar and chain. The saw has been used very little. I bought it from the original owner. I'm only selling because I bought an MS261 from Justin Findley and I really don't think I'll use this saw anymore.

I'd like to get $325 PHO, shipped anywhere in the US. PayPal only.
I have a video of the saw I can send via text or email if anyone is interested. Thanks, Clintimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I've got an offer on this saw, so I'm calling it sold unless the buyer backs out. :rock:

This saw is sold. Funds have been sent and the saw will be shipped out first thing Thursday morning. I'm out of town until then, or it would be sooner! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back