ms261 mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fail to see any point of this thread? Two saws cutting wood... so f'ing what, one appears to be a lil faster.

Nothing is being accomplished in this thread or that video.

Way to much trolling around here!!
Right, until we see the footage of the same B&C being swapped on to both saws it is just a travesty. I was born at night, but not last night.:buttkick:

Right, until we see the footage of the same B&C being swapped on to both saws it is just a travesty. I was born at night, but not last night.:buttkick:

Ya and if the results were the other way around in this video brad would be gettin phucked like a cheap hooker...there would be no variables...but since randys saw lost excuses will be made , this trend is gettin pretty obvious..they both run good..who cares ? , im sure all the builders on here could go tit for tat with eachother and edge eachother out on certain models.

This sh!t is gettin pretty old.

Ya and if the results were the other way around in this video brad would be gettin phucked like a cheap hooker...there would be no variables.

This sh!t is gettin pretty old.

Any cheap hooker pics to share? LOL

I know what your saying, it does get old! No matter which way you look at it.

Any cheap hooker pics to share? LOL

I know what your saying, it does get old! No mater which side you look at it from.

I dont know how a grown ass man can even take "sides" in this sh!t , especially on the computer..im so confused.

Among cyber strangers..weirdos.

Had this video shown different results it would be on page 600 and brads balls would be tore off by now.

Funny how this all works..

taking "sides" over chainsaws :laugh:

I dont know how a grown ass man can even take "sides" in this sh!t , especially on the computer..im so confused.

Among cyber strangers..weirdos.

Had this video shown different results it would be on page 600 and brads balls would be tore off by now.

Funny how this all works..

taking "sides" over chainsaws :laugh:

Right. And and at least with these guys you'll be getting your saw back.

Right. And and at least with these guys you'll be getting your saw back.

Randy and Brad are both straight up dudes , there would be no worries in that dept.

Id like to see the builders get along better , its just a better thing all the way around.

This sh!t is dumb.

I don't see the point in the entire thread.

It seems like it was began solely for the purpose of starting a fight and seeing who sided with who.

The whole thing is dumb from every angle.

Both guys build good dependable saws. No direct comparison was done in the video. Do we know if one had a Picco and the other a 3/8 chain? Do we know if the one with the faster chain was slower and woulda gotten it's arse kicked even more? Nope.

One of Porter X's saw is faster than One of Porter Y's saws. That's a study with an N=2. It's meaningless.

Latest posts

Back