ms261 mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is where did the OP go?.... Sound to me like he is a spineless coward that likes to go swimming in turd lagoons and stir it up.

Why dont we discuss the OP's original post?
Very true, this thread was started to keep the merry go round of shite go round and round and round! Funny how grown men turn to spoiled brat girlieboys over saws, builders and all the drama in between. Goes like this....step1 builder gets called out and has **** poured on him. Step2.cheerleaders from builders involved show up wearing skirts and start dancing. Step3. mod who likes watching cheerleader's turns up and starts instructing cheerleaders to dance differently. Step4. cheerleaders exert their right too wear a skirt and dance no matter who they cheer for or what sex they are. Step5. mod gets offended seeing members wearing skirts and sends cheerleader's to band/banned camp to take a good hard look at themselves and are told when they come back they must not be wearing a skirt. Step6. Cheerleaders start crying, get very upset and promise they will never come back to this stinkin dance party. Step7. Mod says that's OK we don't need men wearing skirts dancing in a chainsaw forum. Step8. All cheerleader's and dancers who said they are not coming back wipe their tears and come back promptly. Step9. After a small break from skirt dancing, cheerleader's feel the need to dance again and steps 1-9 get repeated over & over & over again. Meanwhile normal non skirt wearing members get frustrated and begin to dislike ALL parties involved, not due to who said what, but the fact it keeps happening over and over and over again. Moral of the story is be your OWN man and don't wear a skirt with a builders colors and we will ALL be better off. Rant finished!

My question is where did the OP go?.... Sound to me like he is a spineless coward that likes to go swimming in turd lagoons and stir it up.

Why dont we discuss the OP's original post?

I'm hear. I dont keep up on every thread daily. By the personal attacks, Is it safe to assume you have a saw or two by one builder and not ther other? I don't.

I'm hear. I dont keep up on every thread daily.
Nice to see you found your way back. (Even though you posted something that has to do with this thread on another new site just the other day)

By the personal attacks,
I apologize, didn't know you had sensitive feelings.

Is it safe to assume you have a saw or two by one builder and not ther other?
Thanks for asking. Actually, yes I do have a saw build by Brad. I bought it from a member that had it ported by Brad and to be honest... Meh. It runs ok, definitely nothing to write home about.

Also I do not own a saw Randy has built nor have I ran one of his saws.

I do have a question for you though. What was your point in starting this thread?

Care to show me anything close I've posted somewhere else that has to do with a ms261?

No apologies necessary, I do not have sensitive feelings.

You've read enough to judge me and make your own point. If not, my mistake.

Care to show me anything close I've posted somewhere else that has to do with a ms261?
Its plain to see that this thread has nothing to do with actually modding a 261. Instead its directed towards the result each of the builders achieve when modding a 261.
Post #238 in the "well guys" thread that Randy started on the new site pretty much explains it. Its also plain as day to see you dont care for Randy.

You've read enough to judge me and make your own point. If not, my mistake.
I think it was a low blow/cheap shot to start a thread like this (It doesn't matter who's saw can out on top). Especially when there are several variables that come into play when making timed cuts.

For the record in no way, shape or form am I any bodies fanboy or cheerleader here.

Carry on with your "constructive" thread. I'm out.

My 261 I don't have or own is a sluggish turd revs like vw bug, the old one. Only thing to fix this is to have it piltzafied with a 48" b/c. The turBo spits out raw nitrous into the exhaust inlet reed valve, and pukes bar oil out the footprint gas trigger, yes it us a hemi roid. But the biggest prob was I needed a crome pullstart handle and stihl says that's on back order. When it comes in it will be tie on horsepower.

If these 2 saws had been run against a stock 261, I believe you would see that they are both quite a bit stronger than stock. I have been able to run ported 261 by both these builders at the same gtg and I would be glad to have one from either builder. I have also run a ported 361 from each builder and a ported 372 from each builder. They can both build a good saw.

Latest posts

Back