ms261 mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I put my masterminded 261 up against my other masterminded 261, both with different bars and chains,one being mtronic and the other having been run in more, one was significantly faster, is there really a point to this thread?

When I put my masterminded 261 up against my other masterminded 261, both with different bars and chains,one being mtronic and the other having been run in more, one was significantly faster
Nice observation Andy.

is there really a point to this thread?
I believe the OP thinks there is but im pretty sure most here know all he is is a troll.
It amazes me how some grown men need to make an emergency stop at there local gynecologist to get checked out.

As far as I'm concerned both builders here built a fine running saw.:givebeer::cheers:

Nice observation Andy.

I believe the OP thinks there is but im pretty sure most here know all he is is a troll.
It amazes me how some grown men need to make an emergency stop at there local gynecologist to get checked out.

As far as I'm concerned both builders here built a fine running saw.:givebeer::cheers:

I agree casey.

Ryman is a fantastic young man. He's an ex-hotshot firefighter, degreed professional, now running his own successful arborist business. You should check him out here, where you'll find more Snellerized Saws in action. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=saco treeworks

Just my opinion:

This thread was started to try and poke your competition in the eye and you get on here and sharpen the stick for the troll that started it. Wouldn't surprise me if you and SquareFile planned this worthless thread together. The fact that you even posted, and "liked" his post tells me ALOT about you...

Not a personal attack on you. Just my opinion which, well...isn't worth all that much:).

Ok.. let me make sure I got all this...
A board with numerous threads that I can barely distinguish from a Yahoo! chat channel for 13 year olds, complete with sissy fights, ***** slapping and purse swinging...
Constant ******** about how worthless a thread is by people who are posting in it every day...
Numerous attempts to get everyone to chill, only to have them start it right back up about two minutes later...
Lots of scratching in the dirt, huffing and puffing, forming cliques and gangs and Girl Scout troops to avenge the horrible misdeeds...
Buttloads of conspiracy theories, accusations, personal attacks, Secret Agent from the Retard Center stuff and Monty Python *wink-wink-say-no-more* crap...
Carting all the childish nonsense around the various boards and dropping more sh*tbombs at every opportunity...
Squabbling like a bunch of backwoods, pigf*cking, hillbilly gradeschool dropouts around the clock...

Now, I'm no angel... but has the thought occurred to anyone that to someone who is new to the board, that can see so much good stuff here, that all this crap is not very likely to encourage folks to stay?
Quite frankly, a bunch of squabbling children is easy for me to ignore, and this stuff isn't much harder to ignore, but... I'd be willing to bet that most people dropping by would just say, "Screw this crap!" and go looking for another place to hang out.

Just sayin'.

DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance of persons described in this post to actual real people is purely coincidental. The author cannot be held responsible for any shoes that happen to fit you.

A board with numerous threads that I can barely distinguish from a Yahoo! chat channel for 13 year olds, complete with sissy fights, ***** slapping and purse swinging...
Constant ******** about how worthless a thread is by people who are posting in it every day...
Numerous attempts to get everyone to chill, only to have them start it right back up about two minutes later...
Lots of scratching in the dirt, huffing and puffing, forming cliques and gangs and Girl Scout troops to avenge the horrible misdeeds...
Buttloads of conspiracy theories, accusations, personal attacks, Secret Agent from the Retard Center stuff and Monty Python *wink-wink-say-no-more* crap...
Carting all the childish nonsense around the various boards and dropping more sh*tbombs at every opportunity...
Squabbling like a bunch of backwoods, pigf*cking, hillbilly gradeschool dropouts around the clock...

Now, I'm no angel... but has the thought occurred to anyone that to someone who is new to the board, that can see so much good stuff here, that all this crap is not very likely to encourage folks to stay?
Quite frankly, a bunch of squabbling children is easy for me to ignore, and this stuff isn't much harder to ignore, but... I'd be willing to bet that most people dropping by would just say, "Screw this crap!" and go looking for another place to hang out.

Just sayin'.

DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance of persons described in this post to actual real people is purely coincidental. The author cannot be held responsible for any shoes that happen to fit you.
Many here are not really that interested in chainsaws, rather this is just social media with a theme that is acceptable to their self image. So you get the typical social media functions of building social cred through showing off how much money you spent on shopping trips, and all the school yard bullying and climbing up the pecking order by joining in on the latest beat down by the top guys. The in-crowd excludes those it decides are not acceptable, and the wannabes join in with the hope of being accepted.

Just sayin'.

Sounds like you would fit right in over at H_arth with all the other thin skinned.....

"Just sayin"

...with all the other thin skinned...

Yeah, that's me, Bubba... thin skinned, delicate and fragile... cryin' in his beer the first time some jackass lobs a potato over the fence.

The biggest complaints seem to center around people being banned or jumped on for expressing their opinions in a public forum. I just did that. You're all perfectly welcome to flame me for it, if you are dead set on proving my point. I would think that the hypocrisy of doing that should be a bit obvious to anyone, though.

Well, don't let me interrupt the proceedings... carry on...

Yeah, that's me, Bubba... thin skinned, delicate and fragile... cryin' in his beer the first time some jackass lobs a potato over the fence.

The biggest complaints seem to center around people being banned or jumped on for expressing their opinions in a public forum. I just did that. You're all perfectly welcome to flame me for it, if you are dead set on proving my point. I would think that the hypocrisy of doing that should be a bit obvious to anyone, though.

Well, don't let me interrupt the proceedings... carry on...
Yes, there is also a perverse and inverse logic amongst a certain crowd here, that says "I'm going to mistreat you, and if you don't "take it" then you are thin skinned or a *****" - when in reality it's just the opposite. Most of those who hold this view have been "taking it" for a long time in their attempts to suck up to the in-crowd of cool dudes, so I suppose they'd like to think this is somehow "manly". It's not, rather just kinda pathetic.

Yes, there is also a perverse and inverse logic amongst a certain crowd here, that says "I'm going to mistreat you, and if you don't "take it" then you are thin skinned or a *****" - when in reality it's just the opposite. Most of those who hold this view have been "taking it" for a long time in their attempts to suck up to the in-crowd of cool dudes, so I suppose they'd like to think this is somehow "manly". It's not, rather just kinda pathetic.

You know, I didn't really like Sheldon much when my wife started watching The Big Bang Theory. I've kind of grown to like the feller now:).

You know, I didn't really like Sheldon much when my wife started watching The Big Bang Theory. I've kind of grown to like the feller now:).
I suspect you are referring to a TV show, but I have not watched TV in many years so the comment is lost on me.

And I assume you found a shoe that fit?

Many here are not really that interested in chainsaws, rather this is just social media with a theme that is acceptable to their self image. So you get the typical social media functions of building social cred through showing off how much money you spent on shopping trips, and all the school yard bullying and climbing up the pecking order by joining in on the latest beat down by the top guys. The in-crowd excludes those it decides are not acceptable, and the wannabes join in with the hope of being accepted.

You are 100% correct!

Buttkick or Buttlick? Hard to tell! Just laughing with not at!

Dave6390 in WI

Back