ms261 mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People being civil and still able to post a couple of jabs without a mob jumping on any one poster/member and beating the **** out of them and still informative worth reading posts are being made. This thread should be a model for threads of the future, no sarcasm intended!

Hate & envy are very destructive. Charity is the exact opposite & is clearly evidenced by so many good people on here coming together when someone needs aid. A week ago we were all wishing each other a Merry Christmas & saying "Peace on Earth, Good Will to All'.
Happy New Year!!
Best post in this thread.

a model thread? i would just delete so it doesn't provoke people in the future.
my 2 cents.

But you are also thinned skinned Jake. Can't just delete everything that might provoke someone in the future or there wouldn't be anything left of this forum. There's always H_arth though...they are pretty serious about protecting the feelings of the entitlement crowd. Although, you're left with a forum that has very little "real" information.

I give a sincere THANK YOU to the AS staff for allowing honest and real communication. Sometimes people get their feelings hurt and can't handle differing opinions but hey, that's the way it is in the real world. Contrary to what the last 50 years of liberal education have taught us.

Differing opinions, man that is where discussions are at. Post what you think and move on, don`t try to make everyone think what you think is the only way. Arguing for the sake of arguing is not where its at, arguments are never won on the net and posting profanity and name calling just proves how small minded the person is.

Just my opinion:

This thread was started to try and poke your competition in the eye and you get on here and sharpen the stick for the troll that started it. Wouldn't surprise me if you and SquareFile planned this worthless thread together. The fact that you even posted, and "liked" his post tells me ALOT about you...

Not a personal attack on you. Just my opinion which, well...isn't worth all that much:).

Could not agree more.

Just my opinion:

This thread was started to try and poke your competition in the eye and you get on here and sharpen the stick for the troll that started it. Wouldn't surprise me if you and SquareFile planned this worthless thread together. The fact that you even posted, and "liked" his post tells me ALOT about you...

Not a personal attack on you. Just my opinion which, well...isn't worth all that much:).

You dont seriously think brad put this dude up to starting this thread do you..

There is seriously a double standard on this forum.

You dont seriously think brad put this dude up to starting this thread do you..

There is seriously a double standard on this forum.

No, I actually don't. I think Brad is a good guy who builds great saws. My problem with Brad is mostly personal.

Back