MS361 Question - is this normal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meaning...

No damage done?

or

Small amount of damage and should be dealt with by the dealer?

What do you think Lakeside53???? JMHO the scratch on the piston is minimal,, but,,, I wouldnt like it if it was my new saw but I'm a Picky SOG!!!!,,, is there any sign of damge on the top of the piston or on the cylinder wall above the ring???? Have you got an inspection mirror???? and as Andy pointed out I cant see any sign on that airbaffle around that stud that there was ever a nut on it,,,

Keep us posted on what they say!!!!

It looks fine to me. A fine scratch or two isn't uncommon.

Ask your dealer what he'll do for you. The missing nuts is obviously a factory problem. Hopefully you have not screwed another on and masked the fact that there were no witness marks.

Nope - no messing around with it - it will go to them tomorrow without any tinkering on my part.

There's nothin' wrong with that piston at all... Just get yer nut and bolt it on. Keep runnin' 'er hard.

On another note... who in their right mind would run a 25" bar on a 361 anyways... I mean sheesh... everybody knows it doesn't "balance" right, won't put out enough oil, and won't have the power to pull it... :rolleyes:

I think that my 12" bar and a 10-pin sprocket work the best with PM chain...

LMAO...

GAry

Latest posts

Back