• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
I'll post this up again, I would like to buy a new, nice, or decent MS 361. I'm looking for a 361 but would probably accept a 360 or 036 if the price was right.

I had a chance at a very nice 361 the last time I posted this, but I got busy, and let it slip through my fingers. I regret it. If anyone else has any nice saws they wouldn't mind to let go of, send me a picture and price.

PM, or email me at [email protected]

You could also text or call at 1 (660) 425 4818. Call anytime, I just may not answer if I'm busy.

Thanks,
Justin

Oh also, I would like to trade, since I have too many saws.
If you are only interested in a cash sale that would be fine too.

im building a really nice 361 right now. new tank,new plastic. tank was broken by a log is the reason for being replaced. it is in the process of being ported right now. I started a thread on it ,look for the wicked work saw 361 build thread. price will be $550

Last edited:
If its ported by you I would honor that price, as long as the plastic is correct and everything, I would appreciate first shot at it when it comes time to sell it. By the way I might have told you already but great job on the 460R you did for Preston Teague, If I ever decide to port my stock one Its headed to you.

Back