• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS460R lower price

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cbob

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on selling this one but Ho Ho Ho... Extremely low hour 460r here. All stock, not even a muffler mod. I put it on the bench to do it a few times but couldn't do it. I can do $835 shipped. Powerhead only. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.png

Am I out to lunch? If so let me know. Just going by what my last one sold for on eBay.

Ahhh what? What do you think?

If you drop the price low enough, anything will sell fast. I think $750 shipped is a fair price, especially considering what things go for in my area. You are competing with some other really good deals here right now, displacement wise. I have seen nice, fairly priced 460's sit for a long time on this site. Despite being a great saw, they just don't get the love that other models do. I would have thought being an R model, there would have been more interest. This is a tough crowd here, and I suspect most are recovering from the holidays money wise (I know I am).

GLWS.

Makes sense. I'm not desperate. See what happens. Thanks. US funds. I'm not going to give it away!

Yeah I can throw in the bar that's on it for the cost of shipping it separate. Or I could tape it to the box. Whatever is cheapest.

Latest posts

Back