Ms462cm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28” light but I’ll buy a 20 as well.
Ahh nice. Good combination with lots of possibilities.

I'm tempted to get an MS462 as well-very unique saw with an impressive power to weight ratio. Maybe this Spring. I'd like to see how the new MS400 feels in comparison when it finally shows up in dealers.

Yeah it's a great combination the 261/462. In my opinion the 462 pretty much obsoleted the 60cc in the lineup. I'd rather have a 261 for limbing and light work and a 462 for more serious cutting.
Yup, That’s why I’d sell the 590. It’s been a great saw but I could use the bigger one and the weight is the same I see no real reason to keep it.

I got home today and my wife hands me a paper, She ordered my Ms462 from our local dealer after hearing me talk about it for months! It should be in at the end of the month, I can’t wait to start making some more firewood!
Great. I got a 462C last July. It wasn't preforming like I though it should at first. After a few tanks of fuel it started coming to life. Last month I put a 32" bar and skip tooth chain on and she really shines.

They are a monster of a saw. I’ve bought and ran many Stihl saws in my life. This is the best I’ve had. My 362 will be semi retired now and the 660 won’t get much use either. Only for the really big stuff.
Your wife have a sister? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run 261/461 on all our engines
1871431d547ffc06a7af90200cb70bd6.jpg

They are a monster of a saw. I’ve bought and ran many Stihl saws in my life. This is the best I’ve had. My 362 will be semi retired now and the 660 won’t get much use either. Only for the really big stuff.
Your wife have a sister? Lol

She has a sister we haven’t seen since March. She’s a nut and lives in complete fear.

I don’t remember which Stihls we carried, I never got to use them. I was young when I ran, Only the experienced guys got to vent a roof. I never ran a downed tree call either.

Previously 038 Mags and a Cutters Edge 670WC, still have 4 Mags and a 670 in reserves
25cf1cced1e4cd3d0013c612bc2bbe2a.jpg

Latest posts

Back