MS660 walbro vs. tillotson

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Searched old threads before I decided to start this one. I just finished a complete re-build on a 660 and it had a walbro 69 on it. I purchased a new 320 tilly and put on and it runs excellent. was wondering if any other carb would give it more performance liken to the hda87 vs. 120,144 on a 262 ?

Searched old threads before I decided to start this one. I just finished a complete re-build on a 660 and it had a walbro 69 on it. I purchased a new 320 tilly and put on and it runs excellent. was wondering if any other carb would give it more performance liken to the hda87 vs. 120,144 on a 262 ?
I prefer tillotson when applicable.

you can chance the jet on a wj69. bedford t has a video on it. he has some jet part numbers on his website.

Hello Gary, where did you but the Tilly?

Latest posts

Back