MS880 Piston in an MS460?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. westboast ain't just some cull hack like the average AS member. i mean he is a cull just like gypologger
Lol..your to much.Cull is to logging is what punk is to jail.:yes: I have seen woman even throw down hard over been called a cull in Craig AK on POW Island.
I said next time just call her a rotten tree and she may have Mercy with the bottle in the face.
Point noted?:drinkingcoffee:

Lol..your to much.Cull is to logging is what punk is to jail.:yes: I have seen woman even throw down hard over been called a cull in Craig AK on POW Island.
I said next time just call her a rotten tree and she may have Mercy with the bottle in the face.
Point noted?:drinkingcoffee:

John is the cull master man. Take it up with him. He's the one who determines all this ****. I never even knew human beings could be referred to as a cull before I met him lol

Landing? You got to make the landing. Bail out the sidewinder and get to making boom sticks and limb out the fourth side.
There, now you got some place to stand. A beer together..I'll be in bed by the time you get in, getting ready to wrap up the front end and free up some beds for the riggers. You will be cuddling up to your life jacket and whistle at night....But i'll take a hand full of those bits 'n' bits 'n' loctites. Thats saw crack to my ho'sky's

Landing? You got to make the landing. Bail out the sidewinder and get to making boom sticks and limb out the fourth side.
There, now you got some place to stand. A beer together..I'll be in bed by the time you get in, getting ready to wrap up the front end and free up some beds for the riggers. You will be cuddling up to your life jacket and whistle at night....But i'll take a hand full of those bits 'n' bits 'n' loctits. Thats saw crack to my ho'sky's
I never can figure out exactly what the hell your talkin about, but I think that's the point. Lol

I remember reading an old thread, and there was some mention of a shop out west building big bore 1128 saws with an 066 piston... But, I can't find the thread now.

just remember they put a man on the moon just to out do the ruski's, so putting a monster jug on a saw isnt too far out there, just depends on how much time & money someone wants to throw at it, but if its pub talk you could win a packet on them trying to produce it.
thansk

just remember they put a man on the moon just to out do the ruski's, so putting a monster jug on a saw isnt too far out there, just depends on how much time & money someone wants to throw at it, but if its pub talk you could win a packet on them trying to produce it.
thansk
It wouldn't take a lot of money to do it, it's the fact of not gaining an optimal performing engine. Chitty port timing is chitty port timing. You end up with a lot of work for something that isn't gunna gain what your after

some of the nicest people on this planet are culls. and i mean that in a good way.

Back