?????? Must Own A Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danrclem

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Why is it that when you move the arrow on the screen (that moves when you move your mouse) over a person's rep Novas it says that that person must own a Stihl? Just curious.

STIHL is the best!!!! They deserve NOVAs. I'm glad it does not say Husky or

I would have to give up all my rep!!!

Stihl being the #1 leader in OPE, is also at the highest rep point #. You get high rep, you must be smart enough to own a Stihl.:D:D

Guess the owner is a Stihl fan. Nothing the matter with that....I think this "brand war" thing most guys have is all bullschitt. I love my Huskys, have no doubt that if/when i get a Stihl saw I will love it too....but not like the love for my Mac..thats a different thing, as it was my dads and designed/built by him.

Not really sure why they are so great. my jonsered turns 2500 more rpms at peak power for less $$$$

:agree2:

except for top handle saws..............

Stihls suck!

how can I remove those stupid Novas ?

can I sell them?

Stihls suck!

how can I remove those stupid Novas ?

can I sell them?

You could but, they don't bring much, just like Huskies.

(Don't be PO'd, couln't resist, you left the opening. I own them too!)

I still say the nova stars look like the Star of David, and I'm probably going to get hammered for saying this but the Star of David usually makes me think of Jewish people, which if you think about it Germans(stihl) and Jews is'nt something that really makes people celebrate (WW2).

I still say the nova stars look like the Star of David, and I'm probably going to get hammered for saying this but the Star of David usually makes me think of Jewish people, which if you think about it Germans(stihl) and Jews is'nt something that really makes people celebrate (WW2).

Hey im offended by that comment!!! My grandfather died in a Naztie consentration camp!!

He was drunk and fell out of a gaurd tower . LOL
(sorry just had to)

Quit frankly i find it almost insulting..almost embarrasing :)

over the years we ran large numbers of saws from the big three J-red, husky and stihl.

although i certainly do like the 70cc and up stihls i also like the j-reds and huskys in the same classes. i have a feeling i would like the dolmar/makitas in those cc's as well.

all makers make some fine equipment and some some so-so equipment in their corresponding classes.

i do think we got a lot of "name brand labeling" going on. i try to go by which saw is the best in size,weight and durability/reliability . :greenchainsaw:

Star of David has six points--NOVA has eight. :)

there was no way..........

You could but, they don't bring much, just like Huskies.

(Don't be PO'd, couln't resist, you left the opening. I own them too!)

to respond to that with out opening myself up.LOL

You still should be able to chose not to have them if you don't want to.

Latest posts

Back